Command Log Book assists pilots to maintain accurate flight time and aircraft records. Your records can be sorted, searched, summarised and printed in a variety of ways with minimal effort.
Maintain your pilot log book electronically with this easy to use program that can save you hours. Its simple, straightforward layout covers every regulated recording requirement and there are extra, user defined fields that allow you to record hours of your choosing, like duty or night vision goggle hours.
Comprehensive search facilities allow you to identify and tally hours flown in particular aircraft types or callsigns, ICUS hours, search by destination, route or other criteria.
You can store your data electronically, or print your log book in a standard format for a paper record that complies with CASA requirements.
- Opening balance entry means you can enter your previous balances in one line if required
- Import previous data from Command Log Book software
- Printing options to allow landscape and portrait paper orientation
- Records RNAV, DME/GPS approaches
- User defined hours facility
- ICUS hours tracking
- Export to CSV file
- Completely compatible, Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7